Eyelash Extension After-Care Guide
Please read and follow the aftercare instructions provided on this form to maintain the health and look of your lashes. Please note that failure to adhere to these instructions may cause your eyelash extension to fall out prematurely, cause natural lash damage, and/or decrease the time your lashes will last. These aftercare instructions include:
* Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours
* Avoid sauna, gym, and hot tub for 48 hours
* Do not use sunscreens, bug sprays, oil based products or oil based remover around the eyes as oil will breakdown the adhesive and cause premature lash extension loss
* Do not use cotton on your eyelash extensions
* Only use water based makeup/ makeup remover
* Avoid waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner
* No picking, pulling, or rubbing your eyelash extensions
* Keep your eyelash extensions clean daily by gently washing your eyelash extensions with lash cleanser and cold water to prevent bacteria build-up
* Be mindful of the oven as excessive heat can singe your eyelash extensions
* Do not curl or trim your lashes
* Try sleeping on your back/side
* Your lash extensions don’t last forever. To extend the life of your lashes, and keep your desired look, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.
Thank you for choosing Chic Cosmetics Company to be your eyelash extension professional. Please do not hesitate to call us with questions or concerns. We look forward to helping create your beautiful lashes for many years to come.
Pre and Post Care of PMU
Permanent Makeup Pre-Procedure Care
Wash your hair before your procedure as you will need to avoid getting your eyebrows wet for 24 hours after the procedure.
Do not take anything that will thin your blood such as Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Ibuprofen, alcohol or caffeine (coffee, green tea, soda, energy drinks, etc.) at least 24 hours before procedure.
Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
Procedure cannot be performed if you are currently pregnant or nursing.
Procedure will not be done over blemishes, sores and moles on or around the eyebrow area.
Permanent Makeup After Care
Do not touch your eyebrows with your bare hands or fingers unless it is clean. You do not want any infections to occur.
Wash brows gently with a neutral soap once a day.
Apply the ointment 1-2 times daily
Avoid sweaty exercise, hot tubs, saunas, pools, large bodies of water during healing.
Avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least 2 weeks
Do not pick/pull or scratch the scabs as it is healing and you do not want to pull any pigments
No makeup, creams, oils, or lotions on the brows during healing.
What to expect during healing
Brows will darken in the next few days
Brows will begin to form scabs then begin to flake off, thus will be very itchy
As new skin growth is happening, the color will slowly begin to resurface
Brows will heal to a soft natural color
Touch ups can be done 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday
*By Appointment Only
6990 80th St South Suite 190B
Cottage Grove, MN 55016